South Florida Home Care’s Care Management services are offered, as an ancillary service to our clients in need of help with selecting local physicians, clinicians, nutritionists, or other special needs professional. Our care management team is seasoned in the health care industry and can properly connect your loved ones with the right resources offered within the community. With the client’s permission, we are able to check their insurance benefits and find the right team of professionals that best fits their medical needs. We offer home inspections for making the household safer for the resident and providing safety teams for installing special equipment. For more information or questions regarding our Care Management services, you may call our office where someone will be happy to assist you. Below are some examples of services our Care Management care can provide:
Listed below are some examples of how South Florida Home Care can assist you and your loved ones in both your mental and emotional time of needs:
- Geriatric care management, assessments, consulting, and long-term care planning
- Home Health, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Home selection, referrals, and monitoring (We are not a "Senior Placement Company" nor do we offer "Senior Placement Services." We can provide referrals to ALF's and SNF's but it is our companies policy to not take any type of compensation or "move-in" fee's from other healthcare providers.
- Selecting and Scheduling with appropriate Physicians or Special Needs Professional
- Care Manager accompanied Doctor or Therapy visits regarding their medical status and updating family on any medical changes
- Filing insurance claims with insurance carriers
- Home Inspections and Installation for safer environment