Medical Guardian has been an authority in fall detection since they opened their doors in 2005. The in-home medical alert company offers medical alert systems for those who may need emergency services on the go as well as at home. The company also has CSAA certified monitoring centers that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and work to keep your loved ones safe. Currently, Medical Guardian is considered one of the best medical alert companies in the medical alert device industry.
Medical Guardian has been a leading provider of medical alert devices for years. They have fair pricing and are forthright with their information. We like the fact that they have stylish equipment options with all of the latest no phone line (cellular), GPS, and automatic fall detection options.:
There Are Four Main Products That Medical Guardian Alert Systems Offer
- Classic Guardian: a traditional telephone line based system.
- Home Guardian: a cellular network based no phone line system with the option of fall detection.
- Mobile Guardian: a cellular-based system with GPS enabled mobile option, for protection in or outside your home..
- Active Guardian: Like the mobile guardian, but with longer battery life, improved technology, and optional fall detection ( formally known as Premium Guardian.
- Family Guardian: Cellular-based no phone line system that includes health and activity monitoring using the MyGuardian Portal and the Guardian App for smartphones. This advanced activity monitoring solution uses two motion sensors (one for the kitchen and the other for the bathroom) and a door contact for the front door to be sure your loved one is up and about. It's also compatible with the Fall Alert option.
- Freedom Guardian: *NEW Product* Life Saving Smartwatch - cellular-based smartwatch-designed medical alert device with an emergency SOS button for help while on the go, a text-to-speech messaging system to keep in contact with friends and loved ones, built-in weather forecasts, a FitBit style step counter, reminders and timed alert features, and a way to call for transportation, right from the watch..
Guardian Medical Alert Systems
Every Medical Guardian medical alert system is identical in that they have a base station, an emergency button, and provide two-way communication. Each system also has a backup battery that has a battery life of at least 24 hours. However, systems like the Mobile Guardian device operate on a cellular network that allows you to take the alert button and miniature base station anywhere. Systems like the basic Classic Guardian operate on a landline connection and have an alert button that can be worn as a wristband or pendant. When the emergency button is activated, you're immediately put in contact with a representative at Medical Guardian's certified monitoring center.
They also offer the Alert 911 Assist option (a 911 phone) that is in addition to Classic Guardian or Home Guardian.
No equipment or set-up charges (excluding the new Freedom Guardian), refunds for unused months of service, 24-hour emergency support, automatic monthly tests of the console to the central monitoring station, advanced activity monitoring system, monthly rate guaranteed never to increase, and a TMA (CSAA) Five Diamond monitoring center staffed with medically trained personnel.
Prefer an initial 3-month commitment but not always required and no pill reminder option.
The system that Guardian medical Alerts use is one of the best in the industry and although they dont have the cheapest price bracket in the market - they have excellent call response times. Medical Guardian is among the best medical alert services around - call our Medical Guardian representative for more details on call 866-274-7872
"There is no shortage of care delivery systems available in Palm Beach County. I will put my care up against any other facility or enterprise". –David W. Paul, Owner